In celebration of Veteran’s Day this month, November’s featured porch is decked out with patriotic attire reminding everyone who walks by to be thankful for those that have served our country. Randy and Connie Logan have shared their beautiful porch with us this month and a little bit about why they love front porch life!
1. What is your favorite thing about having a front porch?
It’s a perfect place for a morning cup of coffee, a midday break or an evening drink!
2. Was there a special inspiration in the decorating of your porch?
Randy and I are from military families and our youngest son is a Marine. We wanted to give thanks to everyone that has fought or served to keep our country free.
3. How long have you lived in Springfield?
4. What is the best part of living in Springfield?
There is a true sense of community like nowhere else we have ever lived.
5. What advice would you give to folks thinking about moving to Springfield?
Get to know your neighbors. Sit on your porch and take advantage of the opportunities the neighborhood has to offer.